C4 CONGRESS (CARDS, PAYMENTS AND CREDIT) is an important and traditional meeting point for the payments industry executives and credit in Latin America. It reaches its 13th edition. The Congress gives special attention to the impacts of Fintechs in the sector and the pursuit of innovation and agility of the traditional players.
The C4 is structured to provide benchmarking, networking, and content that help companies to overcome the main challenges of the sector:
- Think disruptively, as fintechs;
- Develop innovative products;
- Know the news in means of payment;
- Improve the customer experience;
- And updating on security, authentication, risk management and industry regulation.
In 2017, the C4 Congress will receive about 250 top executives from the Brazilian financial industry. It will have more than 40 speakers. It will also have the Fintech Challenge, a competition to discover the most promising Fintechs in Brazil. The event will take place on October 4 and 5, in São Paulo.
Our CEO Wim De Waele will give a keynote during the conference, so don't miss it!