Paris Fintech Forum 2018 aims to gather 2,000+ attendees at the former French stock market exchange in the heart of Paris, to listen to 200+ CEO's and c-levels from banks, insurance, telco, regulators and of course Fintechs from all continents.
Over 130 Fintechs CEOs from all over the world will be in both panels & interviews and on our stage dedicated to pitches & showcases.
What’s in store:
- More than 200 speakers and 2000+ delegates from 45+ countries
- 3 stages for Keynotes, Panels & Interviews, bringing together speakers bankers, insurers, telecoms operators, regulators and Fintechs worldwide,
- 1 stage dedicated to pitches & showcases of 130+ Fintech pitches from Europe, the USA, Asia and Africa,
- 2 rooms of thematic workshops with our partners,
- 1 exhibition hall featuring more than 50 fintech booths per day
We're also recruiting corporates and members for matchmaking sessions during the conference. Please get in touch if you are interested.
Interested in attending?