Blockchain technology has become a hot topic for discussion in recent years - but how can the financial services and technology sectors benefit from or apply this increasingly popular technology?
Join us on April 26 for our monthly Fin & Tonic. As usual this event will be followed by panel
- 18.00 Doors open
- 18.30 Welcome & intro to new members
- 18.40 The state of Blockchain in 2018, by Dave Remue, Blockchain Lead at B-Hive
- 18.50 Rolling out the European Blockchain Observatory and Forum, by Chiara Mazonne, Innovation and Blockchain Policy Officer from DG Connect, European Commission
- 19.10 "How blockchain technology can enhance rather than antagonize financial regulation" with Astyanax Kanakakis - CEO & co-founder of Norbloc
- 19.30 Use cases
"Public blockchain platform for building digital ecosystem", Jesus Pena Garcia - Director Grant Thornton Technology Hub
"Collaborative asset transactions and reconciliation for the fund industry", Frank Roessig - Head Digital Solutions for Finance at Telindus
"Bootstrapping blockchain culture: an implementation example", CEO & co-founder of Blockchain Studio and Romain Menetrier, CTO & co-founder
- 20.00 Panel discussion
- 20.30 Networking reception with some food and gins.
Price: 15 euros (FREE for B-Hive members & partners. Not a member yet? Join our B-Hive community)