Join us for #hack4diamonds, the first-ever hackathon in the diamond industry, will take place in Antwerp from May 4-6th! One of the 3 challenges revolves around #blockchain and financial transactions.
The focus of Friday May 4th will be “Blockchain Applications in the Banking and Diamond Industry”
- 14.00 – 14.15: Coffee and registration
- 14.15 – 14.20: Introduction (Ari Epstein, CEO Antwerp World Diamond Centre)
- 14.20 – 16.30: Blockchain Applications in the Banking and Diamond Industry
- The Diamond Time-Lapse Protocol (Leanne Kemp, CEO Everledger)
- Blockchain in Financial Services (Tom Hansen, Project Manager Open Banking, BNP Paribas Fortis)
- Diamond Blockchain Initiative – Assurance Through Technology (Deepak Gopalakrishna, Project Lead BCG Digital Ventures)
- We.Trade – A Blockchain Platform for Trade Financing (Dirk Hermans, Blockchain Solutions Owner, KBC)
- KYC on the Blockchain – Trust-Hive (Dave Remue, Blockchain Lead, B-Hive)
- 16.30 – 17.00: Q&A and discussion: How can Blockchain support the collaboration between banks and the diamond industry?