In times where new regulations and the threat of fines for non-compliance seem to be coming from everywhere, the potential for RegTech is real, and it is likely it will become much bigger than FinTech.
Keeping up with the constantly changing regulatory environment can be challenging and costly. Technology offers a wealth of possibilities to add value – for example, being able to get a customer up and running more quickly, and having more accurate screening add greatly to efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Velocicor Consulting created a training program specifically aimed at tackling RegTech.
Who is it for?
Senior managers, Strategists, Compliance Officers, Legal departments, technologists, procurement departments, working in regulated industries
What are the objectives?
To gain a deep understanding of the value of RegTech to the business. Navigate the current and future industry landscape. How to integrate RegTech solutions in the business in order to take full advantage of the benefits.
What topics are covered?
- The RegTech landscape: what products are available and what problems do they solve?
- How to source solutions?
- What could RegTech mean for the industry/sector/organization?
- How to bring RegTech to the organization and how to optimize benefits of RegTech?
- Integrating RegTech – how do you integrate these solutions into the business environment, and into the work flow?
- What functions of the business does this cover?
- What is the future evolution of the RegTech industry?
- Using RegTech to go beyond regulation and compliance
- The future of technology centric supervision.
Exercises based on real-life use cases, problem statements, and examples on a global scale.
This training will be provided in English
Pricing (Excluding VAT)
- B-hive members or partners - 1.100€
- Non-members - 1.200€
How to register
Register by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation email in the following days with more practical joining details. Invoices will be sent for payment in advance, and places will only be reserved upon receipt of the complete amount.
For all questions or enquiries please email: email@example.com, or call +32 11 988 499.