Cybersecurity: The next step
From incident to incident
A flat-laid container terminal in the port of Rotterdam, about 15 hospitals in three years hosted by ransomeware, a global cyber attack on energy networks . Weekly, new companies and agencies are the victims of digital attacks. And the end is not in sight.
From ransomware to social engineering : what kinds of cybercrime are we waiting for? And how do you combat your organization? Sign up for NRC Live Cyber in Security and let you know!
To an adult digital security
It's time to get rid of symptom control to a mature digital security and resilience. How do you target cybersecurity for your organization? On September 28, experts will share insights and practical handles, including:
- Cyber criminals hacking people: what can we do?
- What are effective methods to combat ransomware?
- Open Disorders: What's a hack with your company?
- How do you create a fusion cell, where everything in the field of cybersecurity meets?
- In the situation room: experience a cybercrisis close by